Stone Age to Iron Age
Your learning journey this term was Stone Age to Iron Age. To finish off your learning we would like you to choose 2-3 tasks from the following list to make a mini project.
1) Write a story based in the Stone Age. Design a front and back cover for your story. Write the blurb.
2) Write a list of at least 5 questions that you would like to ask a Stone age person.
3) Design and make an ancient stone circle or a replica of Stonehenge. Be creative in the way you make your stone circle.
4) Make up a quiz with facts about The Stone Age. Make sure you also have the answers!
5) Write a set of instructions for making bronze. It might be helpful to draw pictures to demonstrate each stage.
6) Cave Art: Make up your own story, it can be about anything you like but tell it through cave art pictures!
7) Research Pre-Historic Britain and create a minibook to present the information that you find out.
8) If you could give something from 2020 to the Stone Age people to improve their life, what would you give them? Draw a picture of three items and explain why you have chosen them.