My Maths lesson: https://app.mymaths.co.uk/1712-lesson/addition-and-subtraction-problems
- Mrs Orange decides to share her savings between her six grandchildren. She has £350 in her savings tin and £1450 in her savings account. How much will each of her grandchildren get?
- Green lollipops come in packs of 5, yellow lollipops come in packs of 6 and blue lollipops come in packs of 4. A school buys 32 packs of blue lollipops and 18 packs of green lollipops. How many lollipops will they buy altogether?
- The baker’s oven can bake 28 loaves of bread at a time. In a day, it can go through 30 full bakes. How many loaves of bread would be baked after 1 week?
- Ms Purple sells cars for a living. In one day, she sells 2 blue cars (at £4500 each), 7 yellow cars (at £6000 each) and 12 black cars (at £8000 each). How much money does she take in car sales in that one day?
- Coaches carry 58 people. A school decides to take its 300 pupils and 38 staff on a visit to the beach. A single coach costs £128. How much will the total cost of the coaches come to?
Online lesson: https://app.mymaths.co.uk/1667-lesson/negative-numbers-2
Continue to practice and develop confidence with negative numbers
Lesson: Maths Lesson.pdf
Online lesson: https://app.mymaths.co.uk/92-lesson/multiply-divide-fractions-intro
Activity: MyMaths homework 'Multiply Divide Fractions Intro'
Online lesson: https://app.mymaths.co.uk/93-lesson/multiplying-fractions
Complete the MyMaths lesson: https://app.mymaths.co.uk/94-lesson/dividing-fractions
Activity: MyMaths homework 'Dividing Fractions'
Online lesson: https://app.mymaths.co.uk/95-lesson/mixed-numbers