Childnet International has produced guidance for parents and carers on looking after the digital wellbeing of children and young people.
The guidance includes
- Having an awareness of how being online can make children and young people feel
- How they can look after themselves and others when online
The guidance also includes age specific information
- About how children and young people are interacting with the internet
- Top tips to support young people
- Ideas to help start a conversation about digital wellbeing